SOUL OF SILENCE
Time & Location
About the Event
The name of exhibition “Soul of Silence” is descriptive. It might sound controversial, but the COVID-19 lockdowns and confinements gave a boost to many of our Artists. While they have been actively creating during lockdowns, their creations mostly remained invisible to the world, like the soul……
The renewed collection of works by Ara Arayan, Aram Hunanyan, Hovnan Sargsyan, Mushegh Mkhitaryan and Samvel Martirosyan, appearing alongside paintings of Tigran Ghazaryan and Asya Haroutunian. The works of Tigran are shown in Switzerland for the first time.
The exhibited works represent a special selection by Asya Haroutunian, the founder of Arts Crossroad Gallery.
On day two and three of the exhibition we invite you to enjoy classical music concert. Surrounded by artworks, you will enjoy music of Franz Joseph Haydn, Felix Mendelssohn and Komitas (Soghomon Soghomonian), performed by Agos String Quartet - Mikayel Zakaryan (violin I), Daniel Frankenberg (violin II), Bas Bartels (viola) and Lukas Raaflaub (cello).
During concert days you can taste Armenian Wines, presented by YereWines GmbH.
Hygiene & safety
• Please wear a mask during your visit (official regulations).
• Please ensure that you maintain an appropriate distance
• Please pay using a card wherever possible.
• Thank you for complying with the hygiene recommendations applicable to public events.
• Sanitizers are available at the entrance and on the floors
- 02 July 2021 @ 18:00: AdultCHF55CHF550CHF0
- 02 July'21 @ 18:00 U25/StudentCHF20CHF200CHF0
- 03 July 2021 @ 18:00: AdultCHF55CHF550CHF0
- 03 July'21 @ 18:00 U25/StudentCHF20CHF200CHF0